Thursday, May 28, 2009

Content

So what will this blog contain? A range of things: ideas for Metaplace worlds that I may or may not ever have time to try; ideas for plugins (modules) to write for Metaplace users; limitations and bugs that I find, including workarounds; critical commentary (read: complaints) about the functionality or direction of the service; and even some code snippets for cool things that can be done in Metascript.

I hope this last bit doesn't scare anyone off; ideally, non-programmers can gain some benefit from posts that talk about scripting, to give them an idea of what's possible in Metaplace (and drive them to ask someone to script it for them), or to perhaps take on the challenge of learning how to do a little scripting themselves.

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous that you are much further along in the developer track :) I'll catch up however :P
    Please post as much code as you can stand. We can take it.

    ReplyDelete